NOTE: Epson Europe B.V., offers the Single Cartridge Collection Program for Epson Laser Toner Cartridges purchased in some locations of the EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) territory. If you have EPSON products from another region, please contact your local EPSON affiliate for support.
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT BEFORE ACCESSING THE EPSON SINGLE CARTRIDGE COLLECTION PROGRAM WEBSITE (THE "WEBSITE"). THE FOLLOWING ARE TERMS OF A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND EPSON EUROPE B.V. ("EPSON"). BY ACCESSING, BROWSING AND/OR USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREED TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
1. Introduction: Epson provides the Single Cartridge Collection Program (hereinafter the "Program") on this Website to you on the basis of the following Terms and Conditions. Epson reserves the right to make changes to the Terms and Conditions applicable to the use of this Website. Such changes will be posted on the Website and it is your responsibility to check the Website to see whether any changes have been posted. Changes will take effect when posted and you will be deemed to have accepted such changes if you continue to access the Website thereafter.
2. Program: The Website allows Epson customers to register for the Program and return their empty cartridges by post. This Program is only available in certain EMEA countries as specified in this Website. Epson reserves the right to review and accept applications at its own discretion.
Corporate users of the Website are responsible for their employees, directors, officers, and agents as users of this Website, and are specifically responsible and liable for any and all damages created thereby, and for notifying Epson of the termination of said user's authorization to use this Website. Note that Epson will not send any confirmation regarding whether or not you are authorized to use the Program.
3. Create a label: When you create an on-line label in order to return your empty cartridge, you agree to put in your return box only the empty Epson cartridge.
4. Subscription to the Program: You do not need to subscribe to use this Program. An unsubscription process is therefore not necessary.
5. Dealing with complaints; We endeavor to respond to complaints within a maximum period of five working days.
6. Copyright; The intellectual property rights in all elements comprising or available on the Website, including without limitation the copyright, database right, trade marks and patents, know how, confidential information and collections of data and all other elements of the Website are owned or controlled by Epson or as otherwise stated. Except as explicitly stated herein, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit any of the contents of this Website in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission of Epson or the copyright owner.
7. Disclaimer: Epson reserves the right at its sole discretion, to amend or withdraw any content or services offered as part of the Website.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EPSON DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND UNDERTAKINGS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE, THE SERVICES, ITS MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
8. Liability; In no event shall Epson, its officers or employees be liable for any special, indirect, consequential or purely economical loss whatsoever, regardless of whether such losses are foreseable and whether or not caused by Epson’s negligence arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website, provided that nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall have effect so as to limit Epson’s liability for loss or damage arising out of personal injury or death.
10. Third Party materials: Within the Website you may find links or references to third party materials and third party Websites outside of our Website. Epson accepts no liability of any description in respect of the contents of such materials or sites. Epson should not be taken to be endorsing, publishing, permitting or authorising such sites or materials.
11. Governing Law; These Terms and Conditions and the corresponding relationships of the parties shall be governed by, interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of, and any and all claims or disputes arising out of or in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of, the country where the relevant Epson Affiliate is based.